Change your lifestyle to increase!

Home Forums EFS Questions Change your lifestyle to increase!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

I know there are some ways to increase your FSH level! First of all – exercises. They improve your blood circulation. Improving your blood circulation allows more oxygen, nutrients and hormones to be transported to your ovaries. To boost blood circulation in your reproductive organs, try walking, yoga and low-impact aerobics. Another great way to prompt your blood to flow more efficiently is by getting a massage from an acupressure therapist. To get rid of chemicals that have accumulated and may have disturbed your hormone production, undergo a body cleanse. This process is expected to stabilize your estrogen levels, hence, promoting healthier ovaries. Ovaries that are in good shape will bring down high FSH levels produced by your body. It is vital to take good care of your kidneys for your general well-being and because it plays a role in proper hormone balance. This includes follicle stimulating hormones. Ensure the health of your kidneys by cutting back on your consumption of caffeine, chips and other salty foods.

Klara
    Klara
    Participant

You know of course, changing our lifestyle, choosing a way of being active and healthy can improve our health state in general and increase our FSH level in part. So it is necessary to keep a healthy diet (girls said about the importance of the liver cleaning. And the liver’s work depends directly on what we eat. Our liver is already overloaded, so if we add alcohol and junk food to the load our liver already has, we can really kill ourselves), sleep enough (because sleeping is the only possible way to refresh all the systems and organs in our body) and be physically active (it is important for keeping our weight under control and for resisting stresses, which are also very harmful.

Daria
    Participant

Of course, changing our lifestyle, choosing a way of being active and healthy can improve our health state in general and increase our FSH level in part. So it is necessary to keep a healthy diet girls said about the importance of the liver cleaning. And the liver’s work depends directly on what we eat. Our liver is already overloaded, so if we add alcohol and junk food to the load our liver already has, we can really kill ourselves, sleep enough because sleeping is the only possible way to refresh all the systems and organs in our body and be physically active it is important for keeping our weight under control and for resisting stresses, which are also very harmful.

Ana
    Ana
    Participant

you should have the regime. i think that it would be really very very important and to my mind it should definitely help you with your problem. maybe it is not the best way of treatment but it is very good way of life. you have to have special time for everything. you have to have a timetable and stick to it. eat at the time you have to do it, go to bed every day at the same time. it will be very goo for your organisms. you will recover quickly if you follow healthy and balanced diet and to my mind you can avoid in such way weight dai or weight loss what happens very often. i think that you have to avoid fatty and fried food because they are not very good for our stomach. this way of life is rather good.

Donna
    Participant

Based on the causes of the selected further tactics of the patient. As a rule, changing the type of drugs in the protocol (with GnRH antagonists to agonists and vice versa), the dose and the part of the HCG, lengthen the time between ovulation and the launch of a puncture. Sometimes, instead of hCG for oocyte maturation using GnRH agonists (eg, Diferelin). Repeated cases of SMA are rare, less than 1%.
    Forecasting of development of the state is possible. The assumption is made on the basis of analyzes on hormones. Blood sampling was carried out on 1-3 days of the menstrual cycle.

Mila
    Mila
    Participant

i think that you are thinking in the right way and you have to follow your thoughts. i think that your diet plan does not refer to every person and it would not be helpful and suitable for me or for other women who experienced it. but there are general tips wish should be followed by every woman. you may do everything in order to make your healing process faster stick to a very strict diet and forget about some bad habits and alcohol. do not overwhelm your organism. do not eat junk food, try to eat a lot of soups, it is very helpful for the stomach. drink a lot of water in order to make your organs work better. and try to eat very often. that is it. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Mila Mila.
    Apple
    Apple
    Participant

I want to say that massage encourages healthy communication between the pituitary, hypothalamus, and ovaries. This is called the “feedback loop”. It controls the levels of hormones produced in the body. By massaging the ovaries and including the stress relieving benefits of massage, a healthier balance can be found in the body. Too much estrogen or testosterone can cause FSH levels to be low. Cleansing the liver is one of the best things you can do for your hormonal health. The liver is responsible for taking the excess hormones from the body which are then excreted through elimination. Liver supporting herbs help the liver to function optimally so excess hormones are not circulating in the blood. Fertility cleansing is one of the best ways to cleanse your liver.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.