Dancing

Home Forums Chat Room Dancing

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Wilma
    Participant

Let us destruct a little bit from the health problems. Dancing is my life, my passion, my way of living. I could not exist without dance. It is a way to truly communicate myself. I like to spend my free time in such a way. Wen I am alone at home I always swith on the music and began to dance around the flat. This is an amazing feeling of the freedom and I began to love my body because of it. Also, when me and my husband go to the night clubs I can show what I have learned at home watching different music videos. So, may be this is a very unusual question for a such forum, but do you like dancing? Are you having fun at home dancing alone? Common let us talk about pleasant things. :)

Clea
    Clea
    Participant

It is nice that you have created this topic to make us think about something positive instead of focusing our minds on illnesses. Dance can cure and not only mentally. Dancing is also a kind of physical load, no less effective than fitness. And it is better than fitness, because while dancing we usually don’t get so tired. Moreover, we are having rest and enjoying it! And people need positive emotions so much nowadays! And while dancing we can forget all the negative thoughts, especially when the music is appropriate. I think that there is no person who would not like to dance. There are so many kinds and styles of dancing – from tango to hip-hop, from rock’n’roll to ballet. And it is awesome!

Eva
    Participant

i love to dance when nobody sees it. i am very shy person and don’t like to do this when everybody is looking at me. but when i am at home busy with some trifles or just doing household duties i like to dance a bit. this inspires me and make the spirit higher.

Claudia
    Participant

i am not a shy person and i like clubs and different parties where i can show myself in the dance. all my friends say that i am a soul of any company that’s why i can’t sit and do nothing. i dance the whole evening or oarty night. :yahoo:

Eva
    Participant

i wish i could be not so shy as you:) it is very difficult for me to open myself to others in the club…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Eva.

Leyla
    Participant

I am not shy but I don’t like all these parties and clubs with all that crowd. I like to sit at home with a cup of hot chocolate watching some interesting films with my beloved man. I dance and sing sometimes in bathroom or in the kitchen while cooking some tasty dish for my man.

Monica
    Monica
    Participant

I like dancing because I enjoy it. When I dance, it just makes me feel so happy and like I’ve achieved something (when I actually remember all the choreography that is) ;) I enjoy moving to the beats of a song and I get addicted~ :D It’s all about how you feel when you dance; you can benefit so much from dancing, like self-confidence and having an interest in your life so that it’s not so dull! Not necessarily saying that people have to dance to make their lives interesting but it’s doing what they like which makes them happy :) Other reasons can be because they want to have a career in dancing because they’re just that dedicated to it; which is why they train really hard for competitions, performances etc. :)

Bridget
    Bridget
    Participant

Dancing is my life, my passion, my way of living. I could not exist without dance. It is a way to truly communicate myself. I love every minute of every class I’m in, ballet especially. I will dance as long as I live, as long as music exists, as long as I am free. Dancing is so much a part of me that I probably would not have been born if it did not exist.I dance to have a stress outlet. I needed a hobby to get me out of the house and interacting with people. If I didn’t I think I would go nutz. Like my teachers say you leave all the baggage and stress you have at the door and just dance. And i love going home at night, disgusting and absolutely dead, knowing i gave it my all. And nothing beats the feeling of performing to a packed house.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

That is so nice that you started to talk on such pleasant and nice topic! :good: Because i think most of us we are tired to think about our health problems and that is very useful to destruct from bad things and start thinking about good ones. I should confess that i am not so good in dancing, i never went to the specila dancing classes, only when i was very little girl, but of course that was very long ago…Nevertheless i like to dance a little when i am alone at home and nobody can see me, so i be such a crazy child) It’s my way to push all my bad emotions outside and to feel free…But it’s a big secret, my husband and family does not know about it, so shhh

Daria
    Participant

Any kind of dance, no matter ballroom, modern, folk, erotic, dancing at home with your favorite music or any other dance – it’s all related to physical activity.
    In turn, physical activity is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle, and almost always has a beneficial effect on the body. Of course, dancing effect on the body, depending on the type of dance exercise may be different, but there are general benefits for human health.

Ana
    Ana
    Participant

personally i think that dancing is a really nice hobby and to my mind you can really get pleasure from it. i also have a lot of hobbies that bring me pleasure. I am passionate about playing guitar and compose my own songs because I was able to express my emotions and it is very relaxing. I really like to read, for when I’m sad and need to forget something. i like to bake to relieve stress and because I make a mean homemade chocolate cupcake. I also like to draw to calm me down, and to express my emotions. if you are bored with your hobbies then you have to take up a new one and to have new emotions.

Donna
    Participant

First of all it should be noted that the dancing lesson is absolutely harmless for almost all, it does not have any age or physiological restrictions.
    Learning to dance can begin at any age, begin to engage washes the young student and an elderly pensioner. During the dance, do not appear prohibitive exercise on the body, gradually, during exercise produced requires strength, flexibility and agility required to perform certain dance moves.Dancing is a great way to develop accuracy and coordination of body movements. I think you’ve never seen a clumsy clumsy dancers. Dancer, even in everyday life moves gracefully dodging the crowd, never go astray down a passerby, does not come on foot to public transport.

Mila
    Mila
    Participant

i really like dancing , i think that it is one of the best kinds of sports, i do no go in for it and i have never thought about it but i always watch different shows on tv, and it is very interesting for me. i know a lot of women and men who dance a lot and i shall say that their shapes are really great. i do not even know what to tell you. but i understand that it is very difficult at the same time. you have to have a great stamina and to be dynamic and active. well if you do not want to go in for sports but want to look and be active then i think that dancing would be perfect. that is everything i may tell you a bout it. good luck.

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

Dancing is my life, my passion, my way of living. I could not exist without dance. It is a way to truly communicate myself. I like to spend my free time in such a way. Wen I am alone at home I always swith on the music and began to dance around the flat. This is an amazing feeling of the freedom and I began to love my body because of it. Also, when me and my husband go to the night clubs I can show what I have learned at home watching different music videos. So, may be this is a very unusual question for a such forum, but do you like dancing? Are you having fun at home dancing alone? Common let us talk about pleasant things.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.