EFS and PCOS

Home Forums EFS Questions EFS and PCOS

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ana
    Ana
    Participant

i think that your friend does not have to lose her hope, everything would be alright and she will be alright. the right treatment for empty follicle syndrome will be non-hormonal that will gently stimulate the follicular maturation, to release health eggs for natural conceiving without any side effects. all these criteria are fulfilled only by the Homeopathic treatment of empty follicle syndrome through HART treatment protocol. i think that she still has chances to be the mother and everything would be good, she will be happy mother. do not worry about anything.

Donna
    Participant

as we see in your words, there is still a hope for her to become a mother. Victoria, you said that all my friend needs is to find a well-qualified doctor. But how to find him? In our small town it is absolutely impossible, so we need to look for a doctor somewhere else, maybe even abroad, and we don’t know where it is better to go to receive a qualified help and to have good chances to succeed. In what countries in general and in what clinics exactly will we have such a chance? What are the main criterias of choosing a doctor? Thank you once again, it is really very important for us

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

As for me I have a friend who also suffers from the empty follicle syndrome. Her doctor says that it was caused by another disease – polycystic ovary syndrome.
    It means the complete absence or irregularity of ovulation which is caused by a hormonal disbalance, if I understood right. But if these words scared neither me nor my friend (because we understand not so much about it and don’t see the full picture), then there were much more terrible words – it cannot be cured. My friend fell in despair and I don’t know how to support her.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.