Female health and sport

Home Forums EFS Questions Female health and sport

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Clea
    Clea
    Participant

I am not used to be a sportive person, but the situation which is happening to me now makes me think that my health depends totally on me and I should care about it more. So I decided to do sports and to treat it more seriously than I used to before. I know that generally sport is associated with being healthy and it can prevent many diseases. But what about female health disorders (in part EFS)? Understand me right, I am not so silly to think that this is a kind of disease which may possibly be cured by means of sport itself. I just want to figure out whether it is possible for women with some female health disorders to do sports regularly without any risks for health. How will my organism react on regular physical loads? What will happen to my hormone level? What kind of physical load should I choose? Should I discuss it with my doctor beforehand?

Leyla
    Participant

Don’t know for sure but can say aboutmyself. I used to have irregular cycle and problems with ovulation. Then my docotr advised me go in gor sport, try to follow more active way of life! To tell the truth it improoved my cycle and analyses showed that my hormonal level is better now.

Claudia
    Participant

also heard that if you have some hormonal imbalance it is better to follow healthy way of life and include sport into it. my sister had great hormonal imbalance and this didn’t allow her to become a mother. she began to keep to a diet and do some exercises. you won’t believe. she celebrated the first birth day of her son a month ago.

Clea
    Clea
    Participant

Thank you for answering me, ladies. If I understood your answers right, sport is not dangerous for a woman with female health disorders like the Empty follicle syndrome. Moreover, it can help to become a mother. Special thank to you, Claudia, for telling me your sister’s story. It really inspired me and brought me hope. Girls, and do you personally do any sports? Which sports do you do? Have you chosen a kind of sport by yourself or you had consulted with your doctor beforehand? Do you train at home or it is better to go to the gym? Do you have a trainer or you train by yourself? Share your experience, please.I am new to it and there is a lot of things I don’t know yet.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Clea Clea.
    Bridget
    Bridget
    Participant

If you have a problem or medical condition that you are worried may be made worse by physical activity, see a doctor before starting a programme to increase your physical activity levels. In particular, you should see your doctor before you start if you:
    Have a known heart condition or have had a stroke.
    Have any chest pains, particularly if chest pain is brought on by exercise.
    Have had falls due to becoming dizzy or blacking out.
    Become very breathless on mild exertion.
    Are intending to start a vigorous physical activity programme.
    Are worried that a joint or back problem may be made worse by increasing your physical activity levels.

Phoebe
    Phoebe
    Participant

First of all drink more water, it will help to boost your metabolism and lose pounds. Eat healthy 4 – 5 times per day, small portions. Be active. Do more exercises it’s not necessary to go to the gym, you may do exercises at home or in the park, you may run in the morning or evening. You can watch some fitness program videos and repeat after trainer. Do more cardio, it will definitely help you to lose your weight fast. Also don’t forget to drink water during physical activities. Involve your friend, it will be easier for both of you to lose weight. Eat less of salt, because it keeps water in organism and it’s harder to lose weight. You can do some body wraps, with chili pepper or honey, they will help you to get rid of a couple centimeters on your stomach and also they improve the condition of your skin, they will give it more elasticity.

Saglara
    Participant

I heard and my doctor said that it is very useful to go in for sport for women and men. As i saw it on my own example sport can regulate almost all functions in our organism. We have empty follicle syndrome that I think can’t be completely fixed with some exercises but we can go in for sport regularly and improve our general state condition.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

I am not sure if you are allowed to do high-loaded physical exercises, but still nobody forbid us to do light trainings which are recommended for all people, even for pregnant women and old men and women. It’s walking every day for several hours, you can decide what walking pace is good for you and walk, for example, in the park near your house, or in the forest near the lake, when it’s warm

Daria
    Participant

Physical education – is one of the areas of public activities aimed at improving the health, development of physical abilities. The main elements of physical training: physical exercise and competition in them, body hardening, health and life, the active forms of tourism, physical labor as a holiday for people engaged in intellectual work.
    Sports – commercial and sporting events, providing business efficiency and high infotainment value of sports and leisure activities. He, along with the improvement of health and overall physical development of man is the goal – to achieve good results and victories in competitions. Sport has long been divided into professional and amateur. Professional sport requires daily exhausting work to achieve serious, this is a complete self-giving.

Ana
    Ana
    Participant

if you are asking about the sport and some physical exercises then i think that it is very good idea. there are many different kinds of sport and you have to think carefully in order to choose the best one. i think that it depends on your taste, because there are some active sports or maybe not very active, you may play in a team or be alone, there are also winter and only summer kinds of sports. ut you have to know whether you can go in for sports due to your health. but i think that it is very good decision and you definitely have to do it. in such a way you may forget of your problems, be fit and healthy. i suggest you trying swimming, you will definitely like it.

Donna
    Participant

Physical exercise helps to relax the muscles that have become tight due to the sedentary nature. Moreover they are able to lower the intensity of the negative emotions. As a result of systematic stress occurs in the supply of energy and nerve cells of the brain, causing the person feels an overall improvement in the physical condition, starts less angry and irritated. Sport helps to establish and maintain a kind of balance between physical activity and the autonomic nervous system. Regular exercise helps to establish nutrition and elimination processes, eliminating flatulence and reducing the likelihood of constipation to zero.

Mila
    Mila
    Participant

getting bak into shape is a very long and difficult process. it is better not to hurry up with it because your organism may not be ready to the physical exercises. my doctor told me that i should avoid any kind of heavy work for 2 months. after two months i shall visit him and he would examine and tell whether i can go in for sports or not. and he was talking about something light. like jogging or walking a lot. if you follow your doctor’s advice then you definitely follow the strict diet. i am sure that it would have a good impact on your shape. work mentally, it is supposed to burn calories even faster than in the gym. i think that you also have to consult your doctor.

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

As for me I decided to do sports and to treat it more seriously than I used to before. I know that generally sport is associated with being healthy and it can prevent many diseases. But what about female health disorders (in part EFS)?
    Understand me right, I am not so silly to think that this is a kind of disease which may possibly be cured by means of sport itself.
    I just want to figure out whether it is possible for women with some female health disorders to do sports regularly without any risks for health.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.