Hello!

Home Forums Introduce yourself Hello!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Donna 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Saglara
    Participant

Hello dear members of the family!!!i am gald to say hello to all of you! I will not write here long messages! I am not new to this forum but I just decided to say hello and wish a happy day to all members of the forum!

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Hello, Saglara! I am very happy to meet you! I am pretty new on this forum, so i decided to write to you, just to get more friends, girls who have the same problem and who can really understand and support me :rose:

Daria
    Participant

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Very glad to see you here. My name is Daria, nice to meet you. It is a great opportunity to gather here and to discuss our problems. Because in our everyday surrounding we unfortunately don’t have so many people who could understand what we feel. And it is impossible to keep it all inside. First of all because it really hurts. And only a person who goes through the same is able to understand it and to find the right words which will release our pain. Secondly, those who are new to this just don’t know enough. They don’t know what steps are necessary on this way, they feel lost because of the lack of information.

Donna
    Participant

We have problem. And it is impossible to keep it all inside. First of all because it really hurts.
    And only a person who goes through the same is able to understand it and to find the right words which will release our pain.
    Secondly, those who are new to this just don’t know enough.
    They don’t know what steps are necessary on this way, they feel lost because of the lack of information. :bye:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 5
DevilO, Mi6, ocyfalale, ovykipus, Sandra
Forum Statistics
Threads: 49, Posts: 639, Members: 1,930
Welcome to our newest member, okeqery