How to improve it?

Home Forums EFS Questions How to improve it?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bridget
    Bridget
    Participant

If you have high FSH levels, do not lose hope. You still have the chance to get pregnant by bringing down FSH levels. To do this, you have to adopt techniques that will enhance the health of your ovaries. There are several ways to decrease raised FSH levels.Exercise improves your blood circulation. Improving your blood circulation allows more oxygen, nutrients and hormones to be transported to your ovaries. Your endocrine system will interpret this as, “Hey, stop producing more FSH!” To boost blood circulation in your reproductive organs, try walking, yoga and low-impact aerobics. Be don’t overdue it with exercise though, because very strenuous exercise can lower estrogen levels decreasing your ability to produce a follicle.Another great way to prompt your blood to flow more efficiently is by getting a massage from an acupressure therapist. This type of massage is expected to generate similar results on your reproductive system as those of exercise.To get rid of chemicals that have accumulated and may have disturbed your hormone production, undergo a body cleanse. This process is expected to stabilize your estrogen levels, hence, promoting healthier ovaries. Ovaries that are in good shape will bring down high FSH levels produced by your body.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

You should change your nutrition, first of all! Girls told you to take more essential fatty acids, like omega-6, omega-9 and omega-3. It’s almost all kinds of sea fish – salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines, herring and anchovies.
    Also you need to eat as much dark green vegetables as kale, spinach, broccoli and cabbage, sea vegetables are also very healthy for you, it’s nori, kelp and wakimi. Spirulina can also be taken as it provides the body with proteins and minerals.
    You just don’t neglect your health, try to have healthy way of life, spend as much time outside as you can, and eat healthy food and everything will be fine!

Klara
    Klara
    Participant

I think that you should eat more foods containing essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are important in the production of hormones in the body, including FSH. Essential fatty acids include omega-6, omega-9 and omega-3.The foods that provide the body with omega -3 are fish oil and flax oil and oily fish (salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines, herring and anchovies). Women are encouraged to eat at least two servings of oily fish per week to increase the level of omega -3 in the body. A good source of omega-6 are borage oils (which can be taken in supplement form), while good sources of omega-9 include avocados, sunflower oils, nuts and seeds.

Daria
    Participant

Eat more foods containing essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are important in the production of hormones in the body, including FSH. Essential fatty acids include omega-6, omega-9 and omega-3.The foods that provide the body with omega -3 are fish oil and flax oil and oily fish (salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines, herring and anchovies). Women are encouraged to eat at least two servings of oily fish per week to increase the level of omega -3 in the body. A good source of omega-6 are borage oils (which can be taken in supplement form), while good sources of omega-9 include avocados, sunflower oils, nuts and seeds.

Ana
    Ana
    Participant

yes i have read a lot about it and i think that it really may be very helpful. i have even used it once and it helped me a bit. maca is thought to be an adaptogen. this means that it helps to bring balance or homoeostasis to the body, neither stimulating it or inhibiting it. so, if your hypothalamus is a bit sluggish, maca will give it a boost and if it is in overdrive, maca will help to calm it down. it is important to remember that it is a food so it’s unlikely to cause any serious harm if you have too much of it. i hope that i have helped you with your problem. good luck.

Donna
    Participant

Try hormone replacement therapy to bring FHS levels back to normal.
    The level of FSH your body produces is directly affected by the levels of other hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone.
    Hormone replacement therapy involves taking medications that contain synthetic forms of estrogen and progesterone.
    Once these hormonal imbalances are addressed, your FSH levels should return to normal.

Mila
    Mila
    Participant

i have heard about it and i think that i would be able to help you with it. i know really a lot about it because i have tried this method. but i can not tell it very very helpful. here i can give you some information about it , i hope that it would be really very helpful. in foods, maca is eaten baked or roasted, prepared as a soup, and used for making a fermented drink called maca chicha.in agriculture, it is used to increase fertility in livestock. maca root contains many chemicals, including fatty acids and amino acids. however, there isn’t enough information to know how maca might work. in any case you have to try it and then you will see whether it works or not :P :P :P

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

I think that this theme is very useful for every member of this forum and i also have something to say about this. It is better to see a doctor who can diagnose the cause of low FSH levels.
    Although the methods described in the sections above can help to improve FSH levels, your body’s hormone levels will not return to normal levels if the underlying cause is not addressed. Therefore it is important to see your doctor and undergo rigorous testing so the underlying cause of low FSH levels can be diagnosed and hopefully cured.

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

:bye:

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Apple Apple.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.