My story

Home Forums EFS Questions My story

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Apple Apple 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Saglara
    Participant

Hello to all of you once more. I decided to write my story here. I registered some time ago but didn’t have enough time to communicate with you. So I will change this. So my name is Saglara and I am 25 years old. I am married to a wonderful man and thought that everything is alright with me. I got to know about my syndrome when I was 23 years old. We decided to have a baby and something went wrong. So I made tests and the doctor said that I have empty follicle syndrome.

Leyla
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your story. You know when you share what makes you sleep unwell at night the things become easier and it seems like you breathe easier with each minute. It is very good that you found a man that you are happy with and I am sure that you will be able to make your family full. The most important is to believe in that.

Clea
    Clea
    Participant

Thank you very much for telling your story. I think that most of us probably recognised ourselves in it, because it is almost always started the same way – you try, you can’t you go to the doctor and he tells you the truth you would like never to hear. So I understand how you feel and you are a very brave person that you are not afraid to tell it to everybody. You already understand that it is necessary to treat the disease and your doctor probably have told you how to treat, we won’t tell you more than your doctor (but if you don’t understand something, you are always free to ask about everything – we will help you with pleasure), but we can always support you because we understand you like nobody else.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

It’s very good that you shared you story with us! We are all here to support and understand each other! You know, all of women here have the same diagnosis….It’s very sad! but we have to stick together, helping each other with moral support and good advices!
    Take care!

Ana
    Ana
    Participant

if you want to become mother then you have to do something. there are a lot of methods and the fact that one did not help you dos not mean that you have to lose your hope and live without children. everything is in your hands. i do not think that it is fatal you may live with it and you would not have any problems. you just have to know how to cure it properly and everything would be alright. you have to maintain the stress level in your life and do not worry too much about anything. you may get rid of all your disadvantages and everything would be good and you will be happy.

Donna
    Participant

Woman 24 years there has been irregular menstruation, starting with menarche at 12 years of age with a maximum duration of 50 days of amenorrhea. Pelvic ultrasound revealed no pathology; normal endometrium had a thickness of 8 mm, follicle size – 20 mm. The hormonal profile in the early follicular phase was normal; FSH level was 4.89 IU / l. Previously, there was a slight increase in prolactin levels, and was found in the formation of 6 mm on computed tomography of pituitary, suggesting microadenomas. However, the patient did not receive antidofaminergicheskih funds and all subsequent tests showed normal levels of prolactin. Hysterosalpingography – unchanged.

Mila
    Mila
    Participant

i think that you shall not lose your hope. there exist so many different ways of becoming parents that is why i even do not worry about it. i am sure that you are strong and you able to overcome everything in your life. just do not thing about the problems. adopt the child if you want to make a good thing and to make this world kinder.gentic does not play any role in your life, you will raise this child in the way you want and you would be example for him or her. it is a very serious step but it is definitely worth it. you will never think that it is not your child, because you love child so much and it would be considered yours. i think that i am right and hope that i have helped you with it.

Apple
    Apple
    Participant

Hello !As for me I registered some time ago but didn’t have enough time to communicate with you. So I will change this. So my name is Saglara and I am 25 years old.
    I am married to a wonderful man and thought that everything is alright with me.
    I got to know about my syndrome when I was 23 years old. We decided to have a baby and something went wrong. So I made tests and the doctor said that I have empty follicle syndrome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.